Have you some ideas, energy or maybe you just like baking cakes? Maybe you would like to join help us fundraise.
As a charity we wouldn't survive without the hard work of our fundraisers. Here are some ways you can help:
- Baking cakes to sell at our events;
- Doing something sponsored, maybe something sporty;
- Helping us research funding opportunities and apply for grants;
- Telling people about PMZ, our events and sharing our fundraisers;
- Take part in PMZ's Big Birthday Busk;
- Gift a Gig!
"When I heard about what you do here at Plymouth Music Zone I thought that was incredible, because it's really lucky that we had musical influences around us from a young age and it's an honour to be playing with people who have been doing it all their lives. It's really important to include other people in society who maybe don't have the same benefits as us, to make sure that everyone can have a chance to enjoy music because it's such a powerful thing." ~ Martha Nash, The Trees
Please get in touch if you would like to help us fundraise here. Tell us a little bit about yourself and any ideas you have for fundraising. We will then get back in touch with you shortly to discuss further: